Effective March 16, 2017: The U.S. Prime Rate Has Increased from 3.75% to 4.00%.
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail". ― Benjamin Franklin
PLAN DESIGN AND CONSULTING
Because we are very experienced and good listeners, we understand your business and your employees. Our Retirement Benefits Integrator process results in operational success and personalized plan design.
Personalized plan design means that more employees participate and save more, resulting in more money for them in retirement, while maximizing benefits to your firm and key employees.
We work with your Advisor to integrate their services with our alliance recordkeeping platforms as appropriate into the Employee Education and motivation process.
WHAT MAKES THE PARAGON ALLIANCE GROUP UNIQUE?
Our high quality, personalized and timely service is offered at a competitive price.
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
– Benjamin Franklin...
Top-Tier results:Our Independent Customer Service Survey results give us
95% would recommend us to other businesses
90% would allow us to put them on our references list
• Winner of several national service awards within our industry.
Our ability to respond quickly and accurately to requests for information sets us apart.
• Our commitment to service:
100% of reporting is done prior to deadlines if timely information is provided
100% of times we design a plan according to client’s needs
Staff is required to meet ongoing educational requirements
All work is peer reviewed
Required compliance services automatically performed
We know our clients and try to anticipate their needs
Solutions offered for cash balance plans, payroll, ERISA bonding and plan audits
• Our service team averages over two decades of experience with qualified retirement plans, so difficult questions are easy for us to address and allows us to:
Design and administer plans according to client’s needs by maximizing features available in qualified plans
Allows us to service large and small, basic and complicated plans
Not be restricted by software or knowledge constraints
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
– Benjamin Franklin
• We have presented various training seminars to our clients over the years.
• We are aligned with the industry’s best financial institutions. Our model is unique in that we integrate and coordinate our services directly with each provider and financial advisor that we work with. The end result is a cost effective, efficient, timely and personalized approach to plan administration. We do not dilute our service offering by trying to align with record keepers that do not pass our strict due diligence guidelines. Since several of Paragon employees have worked and help build record keeping organizations, it is a core expertise that is very difficult to duplicate.
• Members of our firms sit on various Advisory and Administrative Councils of major financial institutions. These Councils provide insight to our financial institutional alliances as to what tools Plan sponsors, participants, financial advisors and TPA’s need to make their Plans successful. We have developed an excellent block of business which helps streamline our service model and add value to our clients and referral sources as evidenced below:
Top 3 TPA with an industry leading investment alliance
Top 15 TPA with another industry leading investment alliance
The Paragon Alliance Group provides Third Party Administration and benefits consultation to all types of businesses, as well as tax-exempt organizations. We guide our clients through the complex maze of rules and regulations necessary to keep their qualified retirement and Section 125 plans in compliance with all federal laws, the Internal Revenue Code and Department of Labor regulations.